Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Week 12 Day 1: 100 Pound Detox

Since we have had trouble staying of program for the last few weeks we have been put on a special one week detox!

There is a new girl at the weight loss clinic that the company ships around to train staff. She also specializes in rapid weight loss! I'm very excited about this because she herself has lost 100 lbs!! It's nice to be getting info and advice from someone that has lost a lot of weight because you feel they understand you. If I have 150 lbs to lose and someone that has only lost 20 or 30 lbs is advising me I get in a mood...”Who are you to give me advice small fry!?!”

The excitement of being on the program has come back!

She has predicted about a 15 lbs loss for me and about 8 lbs loss for my wife in one week!

So what's the deal?

Well, first we had to spend MORE money to get extra supplements we don't have. Some to give us energy some to stimulate the thyroid and some to help clean the bowels.

Second, she cut our calories per day and gave us special meal plans. The meals are easy and good for on the go like chicken salad or smoothies. Our snacks are gone but we can still eat all the freedom food we want. Peppers, broccoli, asparagus, cucumbers, spinach and the other veggies low in natural sugars. If we are still hungry we're allowed to add a protein smoothie as a snack but I think we're trying to avoid that.

Third, she has recommended at least a 20 minute walk each day. We should lose a lot of weight without it but the loss should be very impressive with the walk each day.

Today was a first full day on detox and I'm already excited for our Wednesday appointment to see how much we lose!

No comments:

Post a Comment