Thursday, June 2, 2011

Week 6 Day 4: Energy Meltdown

OMG the energy I have this week is crazy!

This week we started the 3rd phase of the weight loss program we're on and the supplements they give us this week are great. I have energy to take my lunch time walks. I have energy after work each day to make supper, do dishes, and prep our food for the next day with my wife!

I think I may be operating better on the same amount of sleep or less some days. We're taking calcium and magnesium supplements before bed each night. Calcium is a natural muscle relaxant and helps you to sleep. Let me tell you we've been having some great night sleeps since starting the program.

Since my walking goal is to hit 6000 steps each day the extra energy is really helping!

So this evening as we were prepping our meals for tomorrow we had a meltdown in the microwave!


IMAG0128

PS – I'm losing an average of 5-6 lbs per week!

-Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment