Thursday, June 16, 2011

Week 8 Day 3: All Time Low 349 Canucks

First, I would like to express my disgust for the Vancouver Canucks fans that rioted in downtown Vancouver...

Second, I would like to thank the Vancouver Police Department, Vancouver Fire Department, all Vancouver emergency services and support from surrounding areas for their hard work during the Canucks Riots. If you had to hurt someone last night to control the situation you have my support!

Third, after the display last night in Vancouver I would like to congratulate the Boston Bruins! The riot showed that Vancouver didn't deserve the Stanley Cup.

Forth, my hats off to CTV News for the great news coverage of the #canucksriot last night. CBC failed me again! Twitter had some great but shocking photos posted as always even the CTV news crew was following Twitter!

Fifth, after two days of weighing under I would like to announce that I have reached my first weight goal of 350 lbs! As of this morning I'm 349 lbs!

Have a great day,
-Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment