Monday, August 1, 2011

Week 14 Day 7: After the Anger


So…

I just went on a long walk with my wife and we had a chance to talk about things.

Really we did have a good weekend but the frustration I had with cheating made my weekend not so go. I think my general negative experience I’m having with my life right now is making it hard for me to enjoy things that are good.

We did go Geocaching (Connect with me! Username: IanHopfe) this weekend! We didn’t find the cache closest to our house but I had fun and I think my wife would have had more fun if we remembered the bug spray!

Now, I have to fill out my stupid Food Journal…really what the hell is with this food journaling BS? I don’t understand how writing down what I had to eat will help my already anguished mental state about cheating.

Sorry there is still some frustration coming through.

Things should get better now that I had a great talk and walk with my wife!

-Ian

3 comments:

  1. I love you! It was an awesome walk, wasn't it? I totally get the frustration...and I hate the food journaling thing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was a good walk...we should try it more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Food journaling sucks! But it does make u accountable and see how ur bad habits can so easily sneek back in. Bug Spray! Dont leave home without it! LOL! I actually found patches u attach to the clothes and Liz really likes those. We even pop one on Tannis when we know we will be out and about for more then a couple hours. Love u both and ur doing sooooo good!

    ReplyDelete